вторник, 21 декабря 2021 г.

My way as a Sebastatsi

 

I was a part of this educational complex since second grade, I joined the eastern counterpart of the school which was once called “Nor Dproc” which meant “The New School”
I remember all of the names of most of my teachers starting from second grade and even remember if I did do classwork during their lessons or I just sat there without paying any attention and used my time to draw a lot of random things on a piece of paper.
My first memory from the school Is when one of new classmates (now a friend) approached me, he was wearing a suit, which was pretty exquisite for a second grader. He told me that if anything happens, he’ll have my back. Must note that I was weirded out a bit and did not want him as my friend at first, but afterwards everything went as smooth as butter. I met most of my current friends in that period of time and for that I am thankful to this school. Let us advance ahead a bit and skip some years. Another memory of mine was when I heard about robotics in our school, I was amazed so I started regretting that I chose some other subject for my elective classes and If I recall correctly, I started crying in front of the teachers so they would understand what I felt and change it to robotics instead, my plan worked and It commenced as it should have. After fifth grade - middle school started, the most exciting thing about it was the fact that each student would receive their own locker and would have the right to paint/write on it anything which was appropriate. Till this day I remember that me and my friends used to skip a ton of PE classes in middle school,
what we did instead was of different genre each time. Of course, we got caught too and our parents received calls about that matter, but we did not stop sinning (skipping PE) and all of that was accompanied by the same friend(s) whom I met in the second grade. Fast forward to 9th grade, exams and non-reasonable stress since all of us did pass in the end, so it was time for high school.
High school passed by really quickly, what made it special was going on a trip to Arates three times, Mkhitar Sebastatsi Educational Complex gave me a chance to witness the magic of progress in Arates, since I visited Arates within some years each time I got the chance to be a spectator of the place’s development and that’s when I really started to appreciate progress.
And thus, time flew by
Here I am, writing this assignment – thinking of the fact about the title suggesting that I am going to graduate school in a few months.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий