вторник, 14 сентября 2021 г.

Denzel Washington's motivational speech

 Assignment for 13.09.2021

Listen to Denzel Washington Motivational Speech pick up some interesting viewpoints and comment on them.

“You hang around the barbershop long enough, sooner or later you’re gonna get a haircut”
Those words sounded the most intriguing to me, I honestly hate watching videos of this kind, I consider those a waste of time, but the way he formed this saying awakened something in me, maybe it was due to the fact that the sentence was not formal at all, it was very down to earth, shortly said it sounded human and like something a close friend of mine would tell me.

“Fall forward”

Personally I thought that this saying was very fake unlike the one mentioned above, but also I must note that this one could be understood differently by any individual and in my case the way I understand this saying is that I don’t
Oh and also I must note that the story about an old woman foreseeing his future must be a tool just to make the speech sound more inspiring and superstitious, that is just the way it is.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий